Last Updated on
Recap Article (Quick read – straight to the point)
Read the full article here: How to Make Money with a Blog
Quick & Easy, but you need a lot of traffic to earn good money
Here are some High paid Affiliate Programs you can join:
- Bluehost: $65 per customer
- Hostgator: $125 per sale
- DreamHost: $97 per customer
- Aweber: 30% of recurring commission each month
- GetResponse: 33% recurring commission each month
- SEMRush: 40% recurring commission each month
- Wix: $100 per sale
- Elegant Themes: 50% per sale
- Ninja Outreach: 50% recurring each month
The absolute best tool for this is called Podia. For a low monthly fee of $39 per month.
Receive recurring revenue and convert your WordPress website into a membership site.
- Try Wishlist Member. Starts at $197 with no monthly membership rate.
- Podia. Starts at $39 per month for continued access to the tool.
- MemberPress. Currently starts at $149 per year.
The larger your audience is, the more money you can earn with Sponsored Posts.
and showcase your best work on your Blog to acquire new Leads. Use Tools like ConvertKit to automate the process.
Many Bloggers make Money with Blogging and Selling Online Courses
The best is – All the profit is yours, you only have to invest some time for Online Course Creation and the Online Course Platform:
Here are the absolute best online course platforms out there today:
- Podia. Requires a monthly fee of $39 per month, but comes with a 14-day free trial.
- Learndash. Starts at $159 per year, and integrates with WordPress.
- LearnWorlds. Starts at $24 per month, along with a fee per course sale.
- Teachable. Starts at $29 per month, along with a 5% transaction fee.
- Thinkific. Starts at $49 per month for the basic package.